IT IS COMMON TO “SEE AS NORMAL” SOME HABITS THAT CAUSE US HARM.
TODAY I INVITE YOU TO CHECK IF YOU ARE LIVING HABITS RELATED TO OVERWEIGHT AND OBESITY.
ANSWER THESE 10 QUESTIONS AND EVALUATE HOW YOU ARE DOING.
- When cooking, do I put (or tell them to put) the minimum amount of oil in the frying pan?
- When I go out I drink water or soft drinks without calories ?
- I walk daily for at least 30 minutes ?
- If I snack, I take low-calorie foods (fruit, a glass of water, ). ?
- I eat vegetables every day ?
- When I try to reduce weight, do I communicate it to those around me so that they can support me?
- Do I serve small portions?
- Avoid adding sugar to beverages?
- Avoid eating fried foods?
- When you sit down to eat, do you avoid eating when you are very hungry? IF YOU ANSWERED AT LEAST 5 “NO”, THEN IT IS URGENT THAT YOU START RANSFORMING YOUR HABITS, IT WILL HELP YOU PREVENT COMPLICATIONS AND FEEL BETTER.
WE WILL TALK ABOUT HOW TO CHANGE HABITS IN 6 STEPS, DON’T MISS IT AND START MAKING “SMART DECISIONS”.
1 thought on “Time to identify inappropriate habits.”
Pingback: 6 steps to change inadequate habits that do not allow you to lose weight. - Coaching the World